Panasonic VT30 Review: A Revolutionary 3DTV?
Panasonic VT25 series were great, and everyone had high hopes about its predecessor, Panasonic VT30 Series. But did Panasonic succeed in producing a 3D TV that beats all the competitors? One thing is certain: the picture quality you get on these VT30 TVs are stunning and one-of-a-kind. But has that been enough? Read further to read our insights!
In this blog post, you’ll find specs and our reviews on Panasonic VT30 series. We’ve reviewed two models: Panasonic VT30 TC-P55 (55″), and Panasonic VT30 TC-P65 (66″). They’re both 1080p Plasma TV’s, as you already might know. Without further adieu, let’s get to the basic features of VT30 TVs before jumping into pros and cons.
Panasonic VT30′s Basic Features
- Wifi and Internet accessibility so you can browse web, stream Netflix videos, download music, check weather conditions, etc.
- Full HD 3D (3D glasses come with the set)
- Infinite Black Pro 2 Panel: Helps in reproducing images very smoothly and outputs detailed and clear pictures
- 1080p/24 playback mode
- Quick switching Phosphors: Reduces afterglow duration
- Meets all the standards and requirements of THX Certification
- 3D Compatible 3D Card Slot
Panasonic VT30 Review: What You NEED to Know Before Buying
What’s Awesome About Panasonic VT30?
First off, what matters the most is the image quality and its performance. To put it in just one sentence: Panasonic nailed it. The picture quality is exceptionally stunning, and crisp and you can pretty notice just about every strand of hair on people! Their advanced technologies (such as Infinite Black Pro 2 Panel) add a whole layer of realism to the picture quality, which is a major impressive feature of Panasonic VT30.
3D display works perfectly. There’s a great graduation of 3D from front to back. Even if you hate basketball, you’ll love watching a basketball match on this TV in 3D because it’d pretty much feel like you’re standing IN the court watching them play. Yep, it’s that good and exciting. The 2D to 3D conversion is very good as well.
Panasonic has made sure that VT30′s features like black levels, contrast performance, reference level greyscale, colour reproduction and video processing are as flawless as any user would expect or want. Combine that with the superb 3D clarity, and easy-to-use design of this TV and your hunt for 3D TV’s is over for good.
Anything Not-So-Awesome About VT30?
One main con of this TV series is, perhaps, the fact that it may be little bit expensive for some. But hey, you get what you pay for. If you compare Panasonic VT30 series with other 3D TVs available from companies like Samsung, you’ll notice you actually get a far better deal with VT30, because these prices are pretty much the industry average but in spite of that, you get more additional features that, in terms of quality, beat all the alternatives.
Another con I might mention is that the outlook and external design of Panasonic VT30 could’ve been bit better. It’s definitely better than that of Panasonic VT25, but it’s not too sexy either. But ah, that’s not a big deal because once you notice and fall in love with its performance and 3D quality, you won’t care about that at all.
Functionality and picture quality are the most important factors to consider, at the end of the day, and in those terms, VT30 is excellent, despite the possible minor cons. I hope you found my Panasonic VT30 Review useful!
Don’t Make the Mistake of Buying from a Local Store
People often think buying an HDTV (such as Panasonic VT30 itself) online is a bad idea, because there can be problems in shipping, it could be damaged and what not. It’s a big myth. Don’t make the mistake I made. Here’s the shocker: buying online is FAR more secure than buying from a local store. Why? “Distance Selling Regulations”!
1) Return & Get your Money Back (online): Here’s the thing. If you decide to buy Panasonic VT30 from Amazon (links below as well), you can simply get a refund if you’re not happy with it. After it’s shipped to you, you can “unconditionally cancel the contract” within 7 days or such – that is, return the TV – no questions asked, and you get your money back. On the other hand, most local retailers don’t acknowledge this. Once you’ve paid and bought from your local store, if you’re not happy with it, all you can do is cry about it. As for online, within 7 days even if you say “my dog isn’t happy with the TV”, the merchant is going to give you full refund – no hassles.
2) Far Better Discounts Online & More Info: You’re gonna have to pay a lot more when you buy from a local store. Online stores like Amazon have excellent discounts. Not only that, you can see countless customer reviews. I checked Panasonic VT30 reviews and was interesting to note how their experiences related a lot to mine own. On the other hand, yes, local store dealers do try to give us info but you’ve probably seen how sometimes they can go just clueless! Plus, who’d you wanna know information from? Customer reviews + specifications directly from manufacturer, or a local dealer who may be merely guessing or giving limited information?
Check below to see the recommended models of Panasonic VT30, and click the link of the one you want to buy.
Which Model to Buy, and What are the Lowest Prices?
The two models available and that we highly recommended are these:
* Panasonic VT30 TC-P55 – 55 inch
Lowest Price: $1,535 – Click to Check Details & Order (Amazon – Discount of around $300!)
* Panasonic VT30 TC-P65 – 65 inch
Lowest Price: $2,795 - Click to Check Details & Order (Amazon – Discount of around $800! HIGHLY Recommended For Better 3D Imaging)